The many day-to-day challenges that come with caring for an aging loved one can sometimes keep us from recognizing the presence of God in our lives. These prayers were written especially to help caregivers like you focus and find strength through your faith.
Lord of All,
Help me to be flexible and have the ability to go with the flow as I care for my elderly parent. I pray that I will not get angry when things don’t go as planned throughout the day. Help me to discover the humor in unusual situations and not take life so seriously. But most of all, Lord, I want my parent to know he is loved. Thank you for your tender, unconditional love.
- Caregiver Distress/Lisa Rabito/Home Instead Senior Care (wgno.com)
- 8 Fabulous Resources for Family Caregivers (aarp.org)
- Caregiver Distress: Is Your Health at Risk? (wctv.tv)
- Navigating the ‘long goodbye’ has no road map (thetimesnews.com)
- Become Your Own Advocate: Your voice, your life | The Caregiver Space BlogThe Caregiver Space Blog (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Senior care office launches Family Caregiver Stress Relief campaign (myfox8.com)
- Co-Caregiving: Recognizing the Pitfalls and Avoiding the Sinkholes (caregiving.com)
- The CareGiver Partnership Founders Commission Construction of Aging-in-Place Model Home (prweb.com)